- Only genuine book clubs should create a ReadersPlace group.
- Every member of your ReadersPlace group should have given clear consent to their involvement in the group.
- Don’t directly compare your ReadersPlace group to others or criticise other ReadersPlace groups.
- Don’t include email address or links to other websites in your ReadersPlace group profile.
- Don’t give away information about members of your ReadersPlace group that could place them in danger.
- Never use our website to promote illegal or immoral activity.
Please read these guidelines and Terms and Conditions (section 3 in particular) before posting a comment on the Chat forum:
- The aim of enabling your posts is to allow constructive comments on our authors’ books. Please don’t be unnecessarily rude or offensive, and if you make a suggestion about how something could be better, please keep it constructive.
- Keep to facts. If you’re not sure whether something is true or not, please say so.
- Make it clear if you are citing your own personal opinion or that of your ReadersPlace group as a whole.
- If your comment is in response to another, keep to the general flow of the discussion and don’t deliberately try to disrupt this.
- Avoid giving away clues as to your identity or that of the other members of your ReadersPlace group.
- The ReadersPlace website is in English, so please don’t post in other languages as the majority of users won’t be able to understand you.
- Don’t make comments with the intention of antagonising, upsetting or bullying anyone, or that are otherwise be contrary to the spirit of the ReadersPlace community.
If you have any comments, suggestions or feedback on ReadersPlace, we’d love to hear from you! Send in your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org