- We act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current best practice with regard to the processing of personal data. We are registered as a data controller in the United Kingdom in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Collection, use and transfer of your data
- You must register with us if you want to provide a description of your premises or if post comments about premises featured on this Website. We may monitor but are not responsible for any information you disclose about yourself on the public areas of this Website, which may be collected and used by others and which may result in you receiving unwanted and unsolicited messages from third parties.
- By registering with us, you agree that we may use the personal information you provide to us and information about your account for marketing purposes. This will include sending you marketing messages by email, only if you opt-in to such emails from us. We will not supply third parties with your data for the purposes of marketing.
- Storage of your personal data and disclosure to authority bodies
- We will disclose your personal data to authorised authorities without your consent where we are required to do so by law.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from any of our mailing lists or other communications, or if you have previously provided us with your email address or any other information and later decide that you do not want us to have it, please contact us at: [?]. We will provide instructions how to unsubscribe in our marketing communications.
- You may have signed up to our email marketing communications with multiple email addresses. If so, and if you want to stop receiving any communications from us, it is your responsibility to contact us to opt-out of receiving further email marketing communication in respect of each different email address.
- Cookies and Tracking
- We may use tracking facility that indicates to us your response to our electronic communications such as open rate and click through rate. In no event does this tracking facility tell us anything about your visits to other websites (except those you enter through a link in our newsletter/on our Website), or your use of the internet in any other way. We will only keep such data for research purposes in order to target our electronic communication to you in a more effective way.
Last updated: 19 August 2008